Massage. After a hard workout, a long week, or because you deserve it.
Our focus is sports and therapeutic massage – helping your body recover and renew so you can get the most out of your workouts and your daily life. Give us an hour, or even 15-minutes (we love walk-ins for chair massage!) and you will agree, our therapists are simply genius.
- 15-minute Express Chair: $20
- 20-minute Express Chair: $30
- 30-minute Express Chair: $40
- 30-minute: Member Discount $55 | Guest Pricing $70
- 45-minute: Member Discount $70 | Guest Pricing $80
- 60-minute: Member Discount $90 | Guest Pricing $100
- 90-minute: Member Discount $130 | Guest Pricing $140
Body Wraps & Scrubs:
- Wraps: Lavender, Body Butter, or Detox: Member Discount $55 | Guest Pricing $60
- Scrubs: Sea Salt or Sugar: Member Discount $55 | Guest Pricing $60
Member Discount $10-20 | Guest Pricing $15-25
- Peppermint Reflexology
- Moisturizing Hand or Foot Ritual
- Sea Salt or Sugar Foot Scrub
- Full Body Dry Brush
- Stimulating Back Scrub
- Scalp Massage
- Hot Rock Back Treatment
- Back Treatment Scrub & Moisture Wrap
- Tootsie Trio (Reflexology, Scrub, & Moisturizing)
Guests Welcome. Gift Cards Available.
Make your appointment now: 512-459-9424
Lead Massage Therapist
Certification/Training: Licensed Massage Therapist (550+ hours); The Lauterstein-Conway Massage School; B.A. (Communication), Southwestern University
Massage Therapist since: 1994
Clients who receive a massage from me can expect: A blend of all my massage training from which I can tailor your experience according to your needs and expectations ensuring that you leave feeling better than when you come in!
Specialties: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Chair Massage, Structural Bodywork, Shiatsu, Hot Stone Massage, Craniosacral Therapy
Hobbies/Interests: Spending time with my family, baking, photography, traveling, reading, watching movies.
Certification/Training: Licensed Massage Therapist (550+ hours); Texas Healing Arts Institute, Tao Health Center. Massage Therapy Instructor and Continuing Education Provider licensed by the State of Texas
Massage Therapist since: 2003
Clients who receive a massage from me can expect: Support in moving past injuries, recovering from set-backs, and everyday aches and pains that hamper performance in exercise and in daily life. I’m also ready with ideas that might help you get into a healthier, and more relaxed lifestyle, based on where you currently are in your journey to wellness.
Specialties: Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue, Corrective and Pain Relief Massage, Myofascial Release, Injury/Surgery Recovery, Acupressure, Reiki, Meditation.
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking “clean-eating” foods, reading, discovering new meditations and healing theories, taking day trips to the Hill Country with my family, playing dress-up with my little girls, teaching, gardening, volunteering.