BodyBusiness Corporate Wellness Programs
Wellness customized to your company culture, budget and goals.
Our approach begins with an in-depth understanding of your company’s culture and specific health needs. We create a customized program for your company based on your environment, budget and culture. Our unique approach involves marrying fitness and nutrition components with accountability and support specifically designed for long-term success. Employee participation is maximized because programs are tailored to individuals as well as the company as a whole.
- Free Initial Consultation
- Reduced Membership Rates
- Held on Location at Business Site
- Optional Workouts
- Meal Plans
- Coaching Sessions
- Health Risk Assessment
- Wellness Lunch n’ Learns
- Group or Individual Classes
- Wellness or Weight Loss Challenges
- Classroom-Style Interactive Instruction
- Healthy Speaker Series
Corporate Health & Wellness
Healthy employees are more effective and happier, resulting in increased productivity, improved work performance and reduced healthcare costs. It is no secret that healthier employees will reduce your bottom line, but many employers have no idea where to begin. To show savings from workplace wellness, it is essential for a company to provide a well-run program with comprehensive and effective interventions. Put your business on the path to success by initiating a Corporate Wellness Program led by certified professionals who provide support and motivation! If you take no action, you can expect your health care cost to increase about 6-12 percent per year. You have the power to control your costs starting today!
Here are a few facts to consider about Corporate Wellness Programs:
- Fact #1: Medical costs fall by about $3.27 for every dollar spent on wellness programs.
- Fact #2: 28% reduced sick leave and 26% reduction in medical costs with workplace wellness programs.
- Fact #3: 70% fewer sick days for employees participating in wellness programs than those opting out. Protect your most valuable asset and start a wellness program today!
Nationally renowned nutrition and fitness expert Kimberly Olson, PhD, CNC, CPT is the creator of FitKim, a nutrition and fitness blog that teaches moms how easy it is to be healthy. She is the author of The FitKim Lifestyle, travels nationally public speaking and has been consulting clients for over fifteen years.
T: (512) 550-1403