Personal Freeze- For any reason, at any time.
- The freeze period must be 30 consecutive days with a maximum of one month frozen per year.
Medical Freeze- With a physician’s note stating medical request for membership suspension.
- The freeze period must be consecutive 30-day increments with a minimum of one-month and a maximum of 6-months. At 6 months, extension will be honored with additional physician’s note.
- After completion of initial membership term, you may cancel at any time with 30 days notice from your billing date. For example: If you are past your initial term, bill on the 1st of the month, and would like to cancel on June 1st – you must notify us no later than May 1st..
- Moving: Regardless of your membership term, if you move beyond a 15-mile radius of BodyBusiness you may cancel your membership with 30 days notice from your billing date with proof of new address.
- Permanent Medical Disability: Regardless of your membership term, if you become permanently disabled, you may cancel with a physician’s note indicating permanent disability.
- Transfer/Early Termination: You may transfer your membership to a friend or family member at any time. Transfer fee is $50. Also, during your initial term, you may cancel your membership immediately with an early termination fee of $100.
Written Notification is required for Freeze or Cancellation. This can be in-club via a Freeze or Cancellation Application Form or via email to: email@example.com.
View our complete Member Handbook here.