Nutrition ConsultingSay goodbye to dieting and hello to lifelong healthy eating habits.
- Have you tried to lose weight but have failed diet after diet?
- Are your energy levels low, especially in the afternoons?
- Do you find your stress levels so high that you find it hard to enjoy life?
If you answered yes to any of these, then a BodyBusiness Wellness Program is just for you!
Contact BodyBusiness Fitness Club at info@BodyBusiness.com to get help choosing which is best for you.
Program Includes: Flexibility to schedule sessions as needed.
50-minute initial appointment:
1-on-1 Fee: $90
25-minute follow up appointment:
1-on-1 Fee: $55
30 Day Jump Start Program
A revolutionary 5-step program with simple strategies designed to quickly overhaul your diet and help you purge toxins safely and effectively.
Program Includes: Total of 5 appointments scheduled over one month
(One 50-minute initial appointment plus four 25-minute follow-up appointments)
- Initial 50-minute assessment to review goals, medical history, eating habits, stress levels, current sugar intake, supplement use, exercise habits and to take body measurements.
- Based on your assessment, a Jump Start Plan and Recommendations Report will be prepared for you that is designed to help you overcome sugar addiction in addition to other goals you may have (i.e. cholesterol lowering, energy management, etc.).
- You will also receive a Jump Start binder that will include what foods to eat, which foods to avoid, supplement recommendations, snack ideas, grocery lists, recipes and your detox tracker.
- Four 25-minute follow up visits will be booked weekly. Your follow ups will include a review of your online food diary, ways to overcome obstacles/challenges, assessing detox symptoms and setting goals for the following week. You’ll learn about detoxification, digestion, why sugar and grains are so addicting, the benefits of probiotics, how sugar impacts overall health, supplementation, and other topics related to your goals.
1-on-1 Package Fee: $350
Small Group Package Fee: $150
6 Month Optimal Health & Wellness Program
This integrative program combines a 360-degree approach to arm you with everything you need to clean up your diet, implement a consistent and effective fitness program and multiple strategies to reduce stress, increase energy and improve your overall outlook on life.
Package Includes: Total of 15 visits scheduled over six months.
(One 50-minute initial appointment plus 14 25-minute follow up appointments.)
- This program has helped clients achieve many different goals including: weight loss/gain, stress reduction, sports performance, healthy pregnancy, vegetarian eating, hormone balance, reducing risk or managing a health condition such as high cholesterol, elevated blood pressure, pre-diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, gluten intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, inflammatory bowel disease, or simply adopting a healthier diet and increasing energy.
- Initial 50-minute assessment to review goals, medical history, eating habits, stress levels, supplement use, exercise habits, body measurements, sleep patterns, energy levels and more.
- Based on your assessment, a Personalized Meal Plan, Fitness Plan and Recommendations Report will be prepared for you that is designed to help you achieve your specific fitness, health and wellness goals.
- You will also receive a Health & Wellness binder that will include your health & wellness plan, fitness program, supplement recommendations, snack ideas, grocery lists, recipes and your health & wellness tracker.
- 14 25-minute follow up visits. Your follow ups will include a review of your online food diary, ways to overcome obstacles/challenges, ideas on improving overall well-being and setting goals for the following week. You’ll learn about creating a positive environment, stress management techniques, strategies for success, overcoming food addictions and other topics related to your goals.
- The frequency of follow up visits is flexible and will depend on your goals and the number of changes you are making. As you change your habits and establish a healthier lifestyle, you may wish to stretch out the duration of follow up appointments to monthly or once every few months.