By Kimberly Olson
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 ¾ cups Oats, ground (in a blender)
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ cup Sugar* and/or Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Almonds or Walnuts, chopped
- Handful of Raisins and/or Blueberries
- ¼ cup Shredded Coconut (optional)
- 1¼ cup Milk, at room temp
- 1 Egg*, at room temp (V)
- 2 Bananas or 1 can of Pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 450° and prepare a muffin tin (I like these reusable cups).
- Combine the first six ingredients in a bowl and stir gently.
- Place the milk, egg and banana/pumpkin in a food processor or blender and blend into a puréed consistency. Add to dry ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Distribute mixture into muffin cups and bake for about 15 minutes or until a fork comes out clean when inserted.