Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Honey Lime Glaze
By Kimberly Olson
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 Sweet Potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp. olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Tsp. finely grated Lime Zest
- 1 Tsp. sea Salt
- 1 Tsp. black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes in a bowl, add oil and then mix to coat potatoes.
- Place potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Combine honey, lime juice, and zest in a small bowl. Pour over potatoes, add seasonings, and gently toss.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until tender.
Note: can be cooled, refrigerated, and reheated the next day!